Welcome to Mulberry Cottage
As an alternative to staying at The Gables we have our beautiful Mulberry Cottage. A delightful semi-detached cottage quietly situated within easy walking distance of Hadleigh’s Town Centre. The cottage offers an ideal place to stay for families and friends looking to explore this picturesque part of Suffolk.
From the porch at the front of the property you enter a large open plan living area with a well-equipped kitchen, dining area seating six people and sitting area with a lovely comfortable sofas and chairs to relax in front of the TV.
Upstairs there are three beautiful bedrooms. The main bedroom has a king-size bed together with an en-suite shower room. There are two further double bedrooms and a family bathroom with bath and shower. For added convenience there is also a ground floor cloakroom.
Why not sit outside on the patio in our sunny front garden with a refreshing drink whilst planning your next day’s outing?
The cottage is just a few minutes’ walk from Hadleigh thriving Town Centre with a wide range of independent shops, tea rooms and pubs, or hop on your bike and explore the beautiful Suffolk countryside. Use our local guide to the surrounding area to help you plan your visit.
Three bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with en-suite shower room, basin and WC, 1 x double, 1 x four foot double. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher
- Smart TV with Freeview and surround sound, WiFi, selection of books and games
- High quality bed linen and towels
- Travel cot, highchair and stairgate available
- Off-road parking for 1 car with additional roadside parking
- Enclosed lawned front garden with patio and garden furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Within easy walking distance of all amenities